Sunday, October 18, 2009

Catalog Program Making Money!!

Despite the fact that there are literally dozens of different ways to make money with AMSOIL, the last couple of months have shown me one that although aware of, I didn’t give it too much of a thought.  We all know that with all the options available to us we don’t even need to be interested in the Automotive field (let alone know anything about it) and still make money with AMSOIL.  However, the catalog program has snagged my attention.
This month alone the catalog program from my dealers and preferred customers has netted me $50.00.  It may not sound like much, but in essence it is free money.  I didn’t do a thing.  This aspect of the business continues to pay at an astonishing rate.  I may even start to market it.  Wow, what would those results look like?  I guess I’m gonna have to find out.
oql-logo-big-l

No comments:

Post a Comment